Re: POP problems

Allen K. Smith (lazlor@stardust.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:03:15 -0800

This message is generated by an imap server. Probably the pop server
actually called through to an imap server to allow transparent pop access
to an imap servers mailboxes. When you moved to a pure pop serve instead of
the hybrid pop/imap server, you see this message that was previousely used
to hold the internal state of that mailbox for the old imap server and
hidden from the old pop server.