Re: IP Router

Claude Robitaille (crobitaille@videotron.ca)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:22:23 -0500 (EST)

The Diva Pro card uses a DSP to implement the HDLC controller function
instead of the Siemens device that the Linux ISDN protocol software
supports. It is a proprietary solution by Eicon. I doubt that Eicon
will ever support Linux. You need a non Pro Diva card, or a Diva TA
that uses an on board processor to run the ISDN protocol.

Claude