Re: Postgress + Apache 1.3

Christian von Roques (roques@scalar.pond.sub.org)
16 Apr 1999 13:23:45 +0200

ES_Francisco_Marquez@MBF-UK.COM writes:

> I'm developing a database with a Web frontend. It won't be used much
> as data entry, but mainly as a search system. As such, is there and advice
> regarding the "link" between Postgress and Apache server?

You might want to take a look at hietml too, it's similar to PHP3,
which others already referred you to. Heitml has a more HTMLish
syntax and a `component editor' you might want to use if you like
programming with a point-and-click interface. Be aware that it's a
commercial product with a freely available evaluation version.

Christian.