RE: Iso9660 & floppy

Alexander.vanLuijpen@nym.sc.philips.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:35:48 +0200

As a small appendum:

If you make a /mnt/a and a /mnt/floppy, and make two lines in /etc/fstab,
one for /dev/fd0 on /mnt/floppy with type ext2 and one for /dev/fd0 on
/mnt/a for type vfat, that gives you the possibility to mount a DOS disk on
/mnt/a and a ext2 disk on /mnt/floppy.
Of course, for DOS disks, you also have the mtools package (mdir, mcopy etc.
etc.).

Vriendelijke Groeten / Kind Regards,

Alexander van Luijpen

Philips Semiconductors Nederland
Test and Product Engineering
MOS4YOU - C075 OTP / Consumer Systems Nijmegen - BL Video

email: Alexander.vanLuijpen@nym.sc.philips.com email: vluijpen@cistron.nl
tel: (+31)-24-353 4639 tel:
(+31)-24-378 9475