Re: su Error

Rodrigo Adel de Freitas (rodrigof@mict.gov.br)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:02:59 -0300

Dear Srs.,

I'm sorry if I was vague. What I was trying to say was that, when we log on a
regular user, normaly we are in his home directory. At the time we command 'su'
with another regular user, this new user may do not have rights in that directory.
This means that we now have to change to a valid directory, that was what I sad,
the new user's home.

If you have any other questions, please tell me.

Rodrigo Adel.