Re: Samba server does not show up in W98 browse list.

Jeff Reichert (jeff@bcdinc.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:42:52 -0400 (EDT)

I ran into this problem also.
Try reading the docs in the newest Samba install. There should be a
windows95.txt file or something like that. You need to change the
registry in order to log into the samba machine.
This also made it possible for me to see the machine.

Jeffrey Reichert
Technology Coordinator
Blue Cosmos Design Incorporated
614 481 1985 tele