RE: Samba server does not show up in W98 browse list.

Alexander.vanLuijpen@nym.sc.philips.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:23:05 +0200

Hi Jeffrey,

I believe your problem (which I also ran into) was with passwd info being
encrypted. I allready have the EnablePlainTextPassword set in my registry,
and mounting of homedrives works normally.

Thanks anyway

-Alex