Re: [off-topic] overcloacked? [Re: Kernel: Problem: block]

Harry McGregor (micros@azstarnet.com)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:06:46 -0700 (MST)

I really really doubt that it is set to 120MHz FSB. A P54 would NOT be
able to run at that speed (the lowest possible would be 180MHz (1.5x),
and the FSB would be much to high. You seem to forget that Intel made a
P54 running at 120MHz (pentium 120) 60Mhz FSB.

Harry