Re: encrypted ftp session

Listmail (listmail@vcommunities.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:19:41 -0700

If you're using *NIX, you can use SSH and that comes with a program
called 'sftp' that'll do FTP over an SSH stream, however that program
has many "issues" and won't, for instance, let you change directories.
Win32 clients though... that's a tough one. It's rumored in the office
that they exist, but then again, we all use *NIXes here.