Re: Traffic Shaping

Dennis (dennis@etinc.com)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:52:39 -0400

Or if your time has value and you want something than can be manged by
someone who isnt a linux guru with a robust user interface (including HTML
configuration and graphing) check out www.etinc.com

We now have bridging in beta test so your "shaper" can just be stuck
anywhere on your net without renumbering.

DB