RE: redirection with ipchains

Moonshi Mohsenruddin (moonshi@linux.com.sg)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:12:21 +0800

Use "rinetd" to forward daemon ports to another server in your LAN.
Do these;

locate rinetd

if it is found, it should be in "/sbin/rinetd" then;

touch /etc/rined.conf

and add all your external_ip_addr <port> internal_ip_addr <port> like
this;

202.53.x.x 80 192.168.x.x 80
<add on to the list>

then run /sbin/rinetd &

and all request for port:80 will be forwarded to your internal server

- --
Moonshi Mohsenruddin moonshi@linux.com.sg
Singapore icq:2595480 http://www.linux.com.sg