Re: Redhat network setup..

Hormuzd KHOSRAVI (khosravi@eden.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:27:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Arni,

have u installed the correct drivers for the cards probably as modules ??
if u have, ifconfig -a should work and show u some info about the cards.
after that u can configure the network ...

u can use lsmod to check if the modules are present and insmod to install
them... Good Luck !

Regards,
Hormuzd.