Re: Redhat network setup..

Arni Raghu (arni@caip.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 16:00:26 -0400

I know that ..

I tried all ifconfig -a etc etc..

I am curious to know what happens when Redhat initially installs and
asks for the whether I want to setup networking and then it detects it
and all that..Now if I have said no there, How do I make sure that the
process can be repeated after installation..

I have kind of solved my problem by reinstalling and this ime answering
yes...to the networking question..and everyting works fine..

Thx,
Arni