Re: Netlink usage

Arni Raghu (arni@caip.rutgers.edu)
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 16:49:26 -0400

Hi,
The best docs are the source code..look at the src code for the user
program iproute2/ip and the kernel src for netlink..

ftp://ftp.src.uchicago.edu/pub/linux/ip-routing/

Also look at teh latest netman ..there a couple of useful pages by Andi
on netlink.

http://snafu.freedom.org/linux2.2/netman/

I think looking at the netlink code for Zebra is useful for what u want
to do..

http://www.zebra.org

hth,
Arni