RE: installing a 2nd network interface card problems

Moonshi Mohsenruddin (moonshi@linux.com.sg)
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:02:12 +0800

Hi ROOT,

Ok, are you using D-Link DFe-530 TX card ??? If you are, you need to
recompile the driver. It uses the "via-rhine.c" driver.

- --
Moonshi Mohsenruddin
Editor, Singapore Linux Portal moonshi@linux.com.sg
Asia/Singapore icq:2595480 http://www.linux.com.sg

NIC
> under
> linux in order to use samba.
> i have the suse linux 6.2 with kernel 2.2.10. the eth0 is a 3com
905B
> and is being fully recognized and configured from the kernel.
however