RE: Lantastic Ehernet Adapter AE-3

jt@npdaxp.fuw.edu.pl
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:45:11 MET

>From: "Todor Belev" <todorin@cablebg.net>
>Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:23:10 +200
>Do you know waht is the driver for this card: Lantastic Ehernet Adapter AE-3

Lantastic is DOS/Windows network, and there are drivers for
these systems for the card. I suppose it is very similar to
NE2000 - only differing by a "hard reset" I/O sequence. If
necessary, I can get and send you e.g. NDIS driver for it
(it has also a "native Lantastic" driver); the software is
copyrighted, but the limit is put on REDIR.EXE usage (since
they protected their software this way, I assume copyright
is violated only in case of making copies of the REDIR.EXE).

Jerzy