Re: MAIL PROBLEM!!

Agim Cami (acami@san1.san.com.al)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:14:05 +0100

Hello Manoj,

Probably it is a mail relaying problem.
So you have to activate, for example the Feature(relay_hosts_only) on your
.mc file. Create /etc/sendmail.cf file by executing m4.
Put all your workstation IP addresses on /etc/mail/relay-domains, or dns
names if they are declared on dns.

Reboot the PC

For more details refer to www.sendmail.org on Relaying on sendmail.
Hopping that helps,

Agim Cami

acami@san.com.al

FEATURE(relay_hosts_only). Normally domains are listed in
/etc/mail/relay-domains; any hosts in those domains match. With this
feature, each host in a domain must be listed.