Re: Load balancing

Ian C.Sison (ian.s@qsr.com.ph)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:59:32 +0800

Check out equal cost multipath, a kernel 2.2 advanced routing option. It will
allow you to set multiple default routes which the kernel will round-robin
depending on the weights you give them. You need the IPROUTE2 package to do
this BTW.

Actually determining which link has the heavier load is the job of scripts you
should do to monitor bandwidth, and modify the routing table accordingly, and
is left as an exercise to the reader \8)