Re: Load balancing

Lucas (lvaldeon@capgemini.es)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:21:56 +0100

I suppossed it. My problem is that I have an 128K connection. When
someone makes an ftp the rest of the computers get into a slow
connection. I want to avoid this, but I donīt know how to do it. I could
have another 64K connection. Is it posible to masq all the trafic with
port dest. 21 to a specific device ( ippp2 )??? I have the two
connection in one machine, two isdns.

I use RH with 2.2.13.

Thank you in advance.

Lucas