RE: .forward file...

Gaurav Agarwal (gauravag@nde.vsnl.net.in)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:11:44 +0530

I did that too, and the mail bounces back with the message:
<snip>
... while talking to mail.prayagonline.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<mail@prayagonline.com>
<<< 550 <mail@prayagonline.com>... Cannot mail directly to programs
550 <mail@prayagonline.com>... User unknown

----- Original message follows -----
</snip>

Also the server has .redirect and not .forward, and i was told that both
functions the same way .
Please help,
Thanking you,
Regards,