Re: linux system/network programming

Kendall Lister (kendall@charon.net.au)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:50:06 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Chaim Zucker wrote:

> can anyone tell me where i can find a good linux system/network
> programming tutorials/docs on the net??

Sherlock, Altavista, Yahoo, Infoseek and others can tell you where to find
linux system/network programming tutorials/docs on the net; you can then
tell yourself which of them are good.

In the meantime, since it is easier to let someone else do the work for
you and there seems to be enough people willing to do the work for others,
check out http://www.ee.mu.oz.au/linux/programming/ for a very large
number of Linux programming related links.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781