Re: your mail

Kendall Lister (kendall@charon.net.au)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:16:23 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Arshad Mahmood wrote:

> We are using Interpacket Espresso Simplex Service. The bandwidth is 128
> kbps. Does any body at the list know that how the traffic is managed by
> using this technology.

It seems likely that the only people who can explain the details of this
service to you are Interpacket themselves - if you can't find details on
their web site, but you pay them for a service, why haven't you contacted
them directly?

As a freebie, "simplex" usually means synchronous, or one way at a time,
whereas duplex usually means asynchronous, or both directions
simultaneously.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781