Re: I can compile file1.java but cannot run file1.class in Linux.

Raymond Blum (raytrace@interport.net)
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:42:00 -0500

What is the response to "java file1.class"?
First thought... you do not specify the ".class" extenstion on most
java command lines, i.e. just type "java file1" the syntax that you are
using looks like the "class" class in the "file1" package.
---Raymond