Re: 2.2.14 nfs problems on both client and server

From: root (root@debian.linuxpowered.org)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:54:44 EST

You should see my logs I'm gonna drop NFS tottally if I can't get it to
stop spaming my logs ,and speed up. The fastest transfers I can get over
it are a average of 127kbits a sec ,my NICs commonly run at full duplex
and I average 1.7mb a sec when not using NFS.

I guess the server side is still experimental both for the kernel and user
space NFS server.