Re: RLIM_INFINITY duplicate definition in resource.h

From: Thorsten Kukuk (kukuk@suse.de)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 03:22:12 EST

On Mon, Feb 07, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> > (I'm not on the linux-kernel mailing list, so please cc me.
> > I hope this is not a duplicate; I didn't see any mention
> > of this problem when I ran a search.)
>
> Linus decided he does not want to do anything about it in kernel headers, so
> the only thing you can do (besides editing the header files yourself) is
> upgrade to glibc 2.1.3 (for Red Hat available from rawhide).

Since some people had already problems with this version, you should also
say that there is NO official glibc 2.1.3 yet and that the rawhide
version, which based on a CVS snapshot, has some bugs which are fixed
in glibc 2.1.3pre3 or the current CVS version.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg