Re: EEK! Able to eject mounted Zip Disk (2.3.46/2.2.13)

From: Simon Huggins (huggie@earth.li)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 06:54:07 EST

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 06:36:36AM -0500, Tim Waugh wrote:
> > Iomega Zip Plus (/dev/sdb4) using parallel port mounted on /mnt/zip.
> Is this only the parallel port Zip, or are SCSI ones affected too?

I haven't tried it on SCSI since Doug Ledford pointed out that
connecting it to my SCSI chain would be evil bad and wrong after I
mailed him some error messages. (It did start causing resets on the
chain my hard disk is on).

Sorry.

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -(  "I'll sue," Tom said plaintively.  )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(                                     )-