sub : a little problem

From: Anand Swarup (anands@theheadoffice.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 10:58:21 EST

Dear friends,

                              Here I am facing a little problem in writing a
device driver for linux. Actually i have to integrate a A/D card with the
system, I want to use the DMA transfer scheme ( I am using the memory mappped
addresses of the card and linux system calls) , I am in particular not able to
use the function __get_dma_pages to allocate the memory for dma transfer. I
have tried by includung the header file but it is giving undefined reference,
do i have to install some module for this . Waiting for the reply.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST FOR LINUX DEVICE DRIVERS,
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THE SAME.

Thanking you,

Anand Garg.
IRPD, NewDelhi.