RE: Linux 64 bit - Trillium

From: Khimenko Victor (khim@sch57.msk.ru)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 23:22:07 EST

In <20000305004943.95048.qmail@hotmail.com> Steve Rihards (srichards7@hotmail.com) wrote:
>>They will probably cost
>>about as much as the income of a small third world nation when they >come
>>out.
>>Jeff

> Who the heck ever told you that? They are aimed to be priced much lower
> than sparcs.

Please, READ before hitting reply. Then think. Then think even more. Readthe
whole message again. And then do NOT hit reply :-)

You stripped VERY important part of message:
-- cut --
There are not any Merced IA64 boxes out at present except for
Intel partners, but will be soon (2Q 2000).
-- cut --

2Q, not 3Q or 4Q ! This is NOT about retail boxes but about "early access" boxes
for those who REALLY need them.