Re: fix for sparc32 dma errors

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 19:52:06 EST

   Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:34:48 +1100
   From: Anton Blanchard <anton@progsoc.uts.edu.au>

   For everyone else, here is the patch. Alexey tells me that it fixes
   his problem, but I still have to chase up Thomas' one. It is in
   vger now.

Thomas's one is aparently a problem with "make kthread + exec from
kernel space" mmu/cache issue. Ie. it is happening via kmod() so
walk the kmod() code paths and make sure sparc32 is doing the
right thing with the address space changes which occur there.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com