Raid functioning on test3-pre7 annyone ?

From: Michael Meding (Michael@Meding.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 09:35:43 EST

Hi,

since nobody replied to my last inquiry, I guess this is either because
everything is fine with it and I am just too stupid to set it up
properly, or nobody has the same configuration running.

Please can somebody confirm that a raid devices which is made under
2.2.14 or else is running under 2.4.0-test3-prex ?

The raid use is on an adaptec 2940 with 2 ddrs ibm's in raid0 config. If
somebody confirms that this should run I am looking more in depth at my
configuration.

Thanks in advance for anyx help.

Sincerely,

Michael Meding