Re: CML2?

From: André Dahlqvist (andre@beta.telenordia.se)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 19:13:06 EST

> I can not get CML2 to work. Am I just being dumb? Have I missed an RTFM
> somewhere?

You're doing it right.

> $ ./cmlcompile.py kernel-rules.cml
> cmlcompile: I/O error, file "kernel-rules.cml"
> $
>
> This is Debian GNU/Linux Woody.

I'm running Debian woody too, and CML2 0.7.2 runs just fine here. You
mentioned further down in your mail that you have tried every version
since 0.6.x, do you mean that they have all resulted in the same error?

Looking at the source for cmlcompile that error is, logically enough,
printed when a IOError exception is thrown. I don't think this is
CML2's fault. Are you low on disk space? Or do you perhaps not have
write permissions in the directory where you're running cmlcompile?

--

// André