adaptec starfire+2.4.0test3

From: nick@ns.snowman.net
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 09:30:55 EST

Hi, I've got a va linux box running debian+2.4.0test3 and an Adaptec 4port
starfire board. Whenever I ifup any of the interfaces it has constant
kernel message errors to the effect of "Internal fault: The skbuff
addresses do not match in netdev_rx: " then several numbers, some in hex,
some do not appear to be in hex. This appears to be one of the
debugging tests in starfire.c. Can anyone give me a pointer?
        Thanks
                Nick