Re: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 20:13:17 EST

Vojtech Pavlik wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 12:25:57PM -0700, Bill Sidhipong wrote:
>
> > Please excuse me ... but if the statement below is representative of
> > the point-of-view that SuSE takes regarding real-world reliability
> > and safety, I believe we (our company) should re-evaluate our current
> > dependence on SuSE.
>
> No, these are not official statements of SuSE Inc or SuSE GmBH.

Please people, if someone doesn't explicitly say "these are the comments of
my employer and the position of my company" then don't assume such. Most
people here have jobs and I'm pretty sure that not even one in ten thousand
posts is a representative post.

Don't be so quick to judge.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was