Re: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 11:51:00 EST

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 bodnar42@bodnar42.dhs.org wrote:

> > So why all the screaming and shouting?
> >
> I'm not sure, in retrospect I think Andre should have just a patch right
> to Linus without any discussion ;)

I did and it was rejected because he and I went round and round.
I could not explain this in detail before we both lost our tempers at each
other. My only recourse was to address it in public and provide the virus
that can by stack pushed to damage FS but not hardware.

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy