T13 SPEC and how to READ IT......

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 18:36:32 EST

Any command not listed in the STANDARD is "RESERVED".
I forgot to tell everyone how to read the SPEC.

In addition, the use of any command not listed in the "SPEC" can and may
violate the OEM warrenty of your ATA-ATAPI hardware.

Se everyone get ROOT-SysAdmin HAPPY!!!!!!

Repeat after me:

        Screw the warrenties, oh great Penguin!
        Screw the warrenties, oh great Penguin!
        Screw the warrenties, oh great Penguin!

Did I forget that this holds for all NCITS committee stuff?
Please do not reply, but think.

I am not being unrealistic in trying to prevent you from voiding you
warrenties or am I?

Respectfully,

Andre Hedrick
The (INSANE) Linux ATA/IDE guy