Re: Availability of kdb

From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain (mec@shout.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 11:19:42 EST

> There are people today that refuse to use computers for writeing,
> and they have good arguments, ...

Harken back to David Miller, who wrote about occupying his hands
with something to keep them the hell off the keyboard while he is
meditating on a screen full of code.

One of my debugging tools is a printer. I print out bunches of
source code and trace files and then I go to a room *without* any
computers in it and I read for a while.

And I still write a lot of source code with pen and paper.

Michael Elizabeth Chastain
<mailto:mec@shout.net>
"love without fear"