Re: Linux 2.2.18pre4

From: Paul Jakma (paulj@itg.ie)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 09:11:18 EST

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:

> escape Linux 2.2.xx NFS. This is kind of serious, you know?

yep. it is serious. we've been begging for knfsd to be updated to the
most /current/ code for quite a while a now. I searched the archives
and i found a post of mine asking alan to consider an NFS patch sync
for 2.2.something - over a year ago.

standard linux NFS is dreadful and unstable, and that's just between
linux machines. other unixen as clients? don't even try.

--paulj