Re: zero-copy TCP

From: Jes Sorensen (jes@linuxcare.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 03:57:25 EST

>>>>> "Jamie" == Jamie Lokier <lk@tantalophile.demon.co.uk> writes:

Jamie> According to group legend here (I wasn't around but will repeat
Jamie> what I was told), we spent about 1 year trying to get docs on
Jamie> Intel's i960 based gigabit card so we could program it.
Jamie> Eventually we gave up and moved to Alteon, who are very
Jamie> helpful.

Heh

It took me a little while in the beginning to convince Alteon to open
up and provide docs, but since they saw the light they have been
extremely helpful and went much further in their openness than I had
ever expected or dared to hope for.

Jes