[2.4.x] Pentium FPU memcpy

From: Aaron Tiensivu (mojomofo@mojomofo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 19:35:59 EST

The last version I've spotted was for mid-2.2 and was filled with gcc 2.7-isms
in the assembler code. I was curious if anyone has updated this to version 2.4
at all because it makes all the difference in the world for me with my P60. Now
that the memcpy stuff is somewhat modularized (with the Althon MMX copy stuff),
it might be easier to adapt.

I've tried converting it but I don't know the differences enough between currentgcc and old 2.7.2 assembler syntax.

Thanks!