Re: NTFS repair

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 13:00:45 EST

Frank,

Microsoft has threatened us with litigation due to our support of Linux
NTFS development, and we have dissolved our NTFS licensing agreements
with Microsoft in response to their demands that cease to support Linux
development. Microsoft demanded that we delete any and all NTFS tools
we had been providing to customers based on their intellectual
property. As a result of this, we can no longer provide this tool in
the United States. There are folks on the linux list, however, who can
provide assistance, so I am forwarding you there.

Jeff Merkey
CEO, TRG