Re: no virtual memory

From: Tulika Pradhan (tulikapradhan@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 22:43:39 EST

actually i am porting linux on to a board previously using HCORUS operating
sysem. That was using flat address space. I want to retain the MMU in linux.
to set the swap size to zero, where should i configure that ? and in that
case, what happens to KERNELBASE and KERNELLOAD - can i initialize them with
physical addresses ?

regards,

tulika