Re: nfs v3 (fwd)

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 16:11:53 EST

I hate to say it, but NFS on Linux has been the worst thing I've every had to
deal with since SLS was the only person on the hill. Every now and then I
give it a go and try to read through the v2/v3/v29384 tangle of packages and
documentation for building/using. Nobody has a usable set of documentation
for "current" NFS. If you want NFS, use somebodies pre-cooked design.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was