Re: Compile error in drivers/ide/osb4.c in 240-t10p6

From: coreythomas@charter.net
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 05:40:34 EST

ray_cs was imported to the kernel as one of the first test drivers by
Linus. At the time, he wanted to get rid of the CardServices(function...)
interface and replace it with pcmcia_function calls. It seems that
the correct fix would be to change pcmcia_request_irq to RequestIRQ
like all the other drivers use. Or, change all the other drivers. In
any case I know of no reason for ray_cs to be unique.