Re: test10-pre7

From: Vladislav Malyshkin (mal@gromco.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 13:07:45 EST

Also, the function remove_duplicates can be written using make rules and
functions.
Using functions "foreach" "if" from make and comparison you can easily
build
a function remove_duplicates in make, no shell involved.
so instead of $(sort) your will have $(remove_duplicates)
written entirely in make.
Vladislav