Confusing comment in reschedule_idle - unlock of runqueue.

From: Roger Larsson (roger@norran.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:18:42 EST

Hi,

This comment is written in head of reschedule_idle, is it really
correct?

--------------------------
/*
 * This is ugly, but reschedule_idle() is very timing-critical.
 * We enter with the runqueue spinlock held, but we might end
 * up unlocking it early, so the caller must not unlock the
 * runqueue, it's always done by reschedule_idle().
 *
 * This function must be inline as anything that saves and restores
 * flags has to do so within the same register window on sparc (Anton)
 */
static FASTCALL(void reschedule_idle(struct task_struct * p));

static void reschedule_idle(struct task_struct * p)

If it is then, wake_up_process and schedule_tail are wrong.
But I think not...

        reschedule_idle(p);
out:
        spin_unlock_irqrestore(&runqueue_lock, flags);