Re: BUG: isofs broken (2.2 and 2.4)

From: Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 18:33:28 EST

Linus:

> How about this version (full patch against test10 - it includes a
> slightly corrected version of my earlier dir.c patch)?

> It's entirely untested, but it looks good and compiles. Ship it!

There are three files that have to be changed.
You changed dir.c yesterday, and namei.c today
but still have to do inode.c.

Your stuff resembles my stuff. In namei.c I also replaced the 15
lines following
        } else if (dir->i_sb->u.isofs_sb.s_mapping == 'n') {
by the line
        dlen = isofs_name_translate(dpnt, dlen, page);

But now that you did two-thirds of the job I take it you'll
also do the third part? It is again precisely the same stuff.

Andries