linux-2.2.18-pre19 asm/delay.h problem?

From: jpranevich@lycos-inc.com
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 18:51:39 EST

Hello,

Possibly an issue with an external module that I'm using, but when I compile a
module that is pulling the definition of udelay() from asm/delay.h, it's
referencing __bad_udelay(). However, I can't seem to find the __bad_udelay()
function actually defined anyplace. (Although it could be somewhere in the
kernel source that my grep missed.)

Would this be a bug in the module that I'm compiling? Or a real forgotten and
unused symbol in the delay.h file? I doubt it would be the latter, but I can't
figure out what I should link this module against to make things work.

Thanks so much,

Joe Pranevich
Product Support Analyst
Lycos.com