Re: BUG: 2.2.17 and APM

From: Xavier Bestel (xavier.bestel@free.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 06:23:29 EST

> When you say "halt", do you mean "shutdown -h now" or do you mean that
> the computer just powers off?
>
> I have a VAIO and suspend works fine (hibernate isn't supported). I'd
> be interested in seeing your /etc/sysconfig/apm*.

Just "off", i.e. as soon as it should start entering standby or hibernation,
it powers off directly, leaving the system in a bad, bad state :o(

I stress that it (seemed it) worked fine with 2.2.16, and that I didn't
change my config scripts (/etc/sysconfig/apm*) until then. But with
2.2.17, I have random power-off instead of clean standby/hibernate.

Xav