Re: i82365 PCI-PCMCIA bridge still not working in 2.4.0-test11

From: Michel Salim (mas118@demeter.cs.york.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 20:05:16 EST

Thanks for the patch... but it does not quite work. It applies cleanly,
but upon booting the patched kernel, the machine freezes completely upon
PCMCIA initialisation (it got to the point where the init script said

Anyone got a clue? Would love to help debug this if someone would just
walk me through it.

Michel