Renaming lost+found

From: Rob Kaper (cap@capsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 08:13:50 EST

If this is ext2 specific, just say so and I'll find a better list to discuss
this: (any good ext2 lists available for example?)

Is there a way to rename lost+found ?? It bothers me to see it in ls all the
time because 99.9% of my time it's just useless and I really think
.lost+found (a hidden file) would make much more sense for daily use. I
assume this would require some ext2 changes as well as a patch to e2fsck
etc. (with backwards compatibility of course)

Regards,

Rob

--
Rob Kaper | cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net cap@capsi.co.uk